Teaching the Word of God with completeness, simplicity and understanding is the goal
of David and Monica Washington. We believe that the Bible is the written and inspired
Word of God. Our purpose is to help people create an opportunity to change their
lives. We have a desire and vision to help people understand that God's love and
promises are available to all whom seek God.
We believe the church is designed to impact our local communities as well as the
world. We have a vision to present the Gospel to the lost, feed the hungry, clothe
the poor, minister to the elderly, widows, orphans and anyone who has a desire to
hear. We want to reach out to people of all ages and in all walks of life. It is
our goal to teach people how to apply biblical truth in every facet of their lives
and encourage them to influence every aspect of the world around them for Gods Glory.
To inspire, encourage and enable people to realize and experience the love of God
in their lives. To help people overcome the challenges of life and reach the full
potential of what God has for their life. To be Salt and Light for those compassionate
about helping each other and wanting to be part of a family atmosphere.
After four years of marriage Monica and David made a decision to attend ministry
school in 2005 and serve the Lord. After completing two years of school they were
called by the Lord to start a ministry. It was about a year later that the Lord called
them to Vero Beach, Florida with an overwhelming calling to start a ministry.
The foundations of True Heart Compassion Ministries were built on prayer. Monica
and David approached Apostle, Dr. J.L. Cash about guidance and direction on building
a ministry that would have a strong biblical foundation and be beyond reproach in
integrity. Monica and David were ordained by Apostle, Dr. J.L. Cash of Healing Place
Worldwide Ministries in 2008.
Services started and continue with bible study in the home. Pastors Monica and Pastor
David have a strong desire to inspire, encourage and enable people to be the best
they can be. They have a passion to teach the word of God in an easy to understand
and practical manner that will cause people to grow in their relationship with God.
1. WE BELIEVE The Scriptures areInspired by God and declare
His design and plan for mankind.
2. WE BELIEVE There is only One True God–revealed in three persons...Father, Son,
and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
3. WE BELIEVE In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God's son Jesus was both
human and divine.
4. WE BELIEVE Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God Through 'Salvation'
(accepting Christ's offer of forgiveness for sin).
5. WE BELIEVE The Church has a Mission to seek all who are lost in sin. We believe
'the Church' is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time,
have accepted God's offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through
the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
6. WE BELIEVE The solutions to our problems can be found in Gods Word.
7. WE BELIEVE that a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is necessary for real
transformation to begin.
8. WE BELIEVE the Church and the body of the Church are designed to rebuild people,
families and communities.
9. WE BELIEVE that God has called us to go beyond the four traditional walls of the
church. To share the Gospel with those who may never come to the Church, who may
feel lost, distraught and not know where to turn.
10. WE BELIEVE that Prayer is the catalyst that brings the church to life.